Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sales people

The following excerpt was from a conversation between our General Manager and our Associate Director of Sales:

"I signed off on that travesty of an expense account you submitted."
"A Travesty of an expense account?"
"Yes, what was it with all the items listed on there?"
"Well, the people that I usually travel with on these things are a bit strange."
"Of course they are. They're sales people."

I snickered, and the General Manager leaned back to see me in my cubicle.
"C'mon Angie, Paul thought that was funny."

1 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

I've been in sales for over 30 yrs, and my creative writing classes from college really came in handy! Old terms for expense accts- "Cheat Sheets", "Swindle Sheets","You ain't a cheat if you got the receipt!"

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home