Thursday, September 14, 2006

Eskimo

"You didn't know I was leaving [the state]?"
"No. I didn't know you were an Eskimo either."


I had a disagreement with Scott at the desk about the girl who works at the gift shop. He told me she was leaving tomorrow to go home to Old Forge, NY. I was sure he was just saying that to get me going. I had just talked to Helen earlier that night, and she had said school was going well. So she could've be leaving, if she was still attending UVM, and it didn't sound like she had dropped out. The Eskimo bit enteres into it because my cousins went to high school in Old Forge, a magical happy fun-time place for me during my adolecence, and I remember distinctly my cousin telling me how silly their mascot was; the Eskimo. Turns out Helen graduated in '04 and knew both of my cousins! The more I get older, the more the world gets smaller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home